Access to Records - H Williams & Associates

Access to GP & Dental Records

Patient Record Access

You have the right to ask for copies of your personal data we store and use. This is your right of access, also known as making a subject access request or SAR. We’ll normally respond at the latest within one calendar month of receiving your request. There may be times where we need longer or we may need to charge a reasonable fee for admin costs. We’ll let you know if this is the case.

You don’t have to use our Request Form to ask for copies of your data, but it’s helpful for us to know what you’re looking for so we can respond fully and promptly. Please download our request form.

>>> Download the Access Request Form <<<

Please send your completed Access Request Form to us at or:

H Williams & Associates Limited
183 Petts Wood Road
Petts Wood

You can read more about your right of access by visiting:

You can read more about our Online Privacy Statement by visiting: