We aim to help all our younger patients to reach adulthood with beautiful, healthy smiles. And the sooner children start seeing their dentist on a regular basis the better their chances of achieving this. To help us achieve our aims we have introduced Plans for Children so that from the age of three children will be covered for regular check-ups and hygiene visits. Plans for Children allows us to provide the most appropriate dental care for your child and be able to tackle any potential problems early. Plans for Children start from £5 per child per month.
Benefits for your child
- Helps in building a long-term relationship between your child and their dentist, promoting the importance of looking after their oral health.
- Ongoing preventative care helps stop dental problems before they start.
- Healthy teeth and gums helps towards a healthy child.
Benefits for you
- Gives you the opportunity to ensure quality dental care and treatment for your child.
- Monthly payments spread the cost evenly throughout the year.
- Supplementary insurance gives you assurance that your child will receive the treatment they need in the event of a dental injury or dental emergency when away from home.
- Access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline.
- Available for children up to the age of 18.
- Your own dentist determines the treatments and cost covered, tailored to your child’s oral health needs.
- Includes mandatory dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance.
More than just check-ups
Children who routinely see the dentist and hygienist may have less time out of school or work for treatment. Visiting the dentist regularly encourages your child to take a positive interest in their oral health. It will also help your child overcome any fears they may have about visiting the dentist. In time they should feel comfortable, lose any possible shyness and feel able to ask questions about their daily dental routine. This helps them understand how to take good care of their teeth, both now and in the future.
Emergency dental care whenever your child needs it
When your child is registered with Plans for Children, they receive mandatory dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance). This means that your child is covered in the event of a dental emergency, whether they are away from home or on holiday. Further information, benefit limits and exclusions and full terms and conditions can be found in the Plans for Children application and membership pack. As part of Denplan’s insurance services, you’ll also have access to Denplan’s 24-hour worldwide dental emergency helpline that will offer help and advice in the event of a dental emergency.
Why use Denplan?
As a child develops, their oral health can change rapidly. Information and advice on preventive dentistry can help to stop problems developing before they start. In the event that dental treatment is needed, Plans for Children helps to ensure your child will receive the appropriate dental treatment when they need it.
How do I register?
The easiest way is to arrange an appointment here at H Williams and Associates. We’ll discuss your requirements and advise you of the cost of the plan. You’ll need to complete an application form and sign an agreement which is then sent to Denplan.